For reasons that remain unclear, I worked this morning with Fox 31 morning show playing silently on the nearby TV. Just so you don't worry that you missed something while driving to work, here are some of the stories I caught:
- An update on the Michael Jackson death investigation with a TMZ correspondent. As far as I could tell, he's still dead.
- The story of an 11-year-old Guitar Hero expert.
- A story about a deadly car crash ... in New York.
- The curious case of the Boulder bear break-ins.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- A speed boat flipping over and crashing in ... some lake that's not in Colorado.
- A 14-foot Burmese Python, on the loose ... in Florida.
- A lady in what appeared to be a sour-cream face mask being hugged, or possibly attacked, by a lady who looked exactly like Bonnie Hunt.
Again, just in case you thought you missed something.