After Tim Tebow's Miami Miracle, Kyle Garratt shared the ten best tweets about The Chosen One. But the worm has turned, and this week, Twitter Nation has been raining hate on poor Timmy. Fortunately, some of it's pretty amusing -- unless you're the kind of person who was offended by the Detroit Lions' mock-Tebowing, that is. Check out our countdown below.
10. Faux John Madden: Don't watch Kim's show, Tim. It's unholy.
9. Scott Ferrier: Oh, "Baby..."
8. Rex Huppke: Tebow can see a touchdown from his house.
7. The Bill Walton Trip: Go long!
6. Wolfrum: Our second Kim Kardashian reference -- but our first Herman Cain!
5. Wiseservant: Had to figure someone would play the race card.
Page down to see the top five.
4. ThePriceisNice: Maybe he can go for a master's degree.
3. Jemele Hill: Aaron Hall? That's deep!
2. Tbogg: Cold? More like hot -- as in you're going to hell, pal.
1. Steve Elkington: Won't all those ladies who've been saving themselves for Timmy be disappointed?
Click here to follow and like the Michael Roberts/Westword Facebook page.
More from our Sports archive: "Tim Tebow, sacked 7 times, given week's worth of condoms for added protection (VIDEO)."
Keep Westword Free... Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.