Ace owners Josh and Jen Wolkon, who also run Steuben’s, had a fast hit on their hands when they opened their ping-pong hall and pan-Asian eatery in 2012. The menu at Ace Eat Serve has just gotten better over the years, especially since chef Thach Tran joined the team, adding a Peking duck special, hearty noodle soups and new flavors from Vietnam, Thailand and China.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Wednesday & Thursday 4-10 p.m.; Friday 4-11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Heated outdoor space, Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay