Ace owners Josh and Jen Wolkon, who also run Steuben’s, had a fast hit on their hands when they opened their ping-pong hall and pan-Asian eatery in 2012. The menu at Ace Eat Serve has just gotten better over the years, especially since chef Thach Tran joined the team, adding a Peking duck special, hearty noodle soups and new flavors from Vietnam, Thailand and China.
Since restrictions and conditions are changing frequently, contact the restaurant for the latest on COVID-related accommodations and options.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Wednesday-Thursday 4-10 p.m., Friday 4-11 p.m., Saturday 3-11 p.m., Sunday 3-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Heated outdoor space, Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant app to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates