Located in Stanley Marketplace, Annette is a beautiful restaurant flooded with light and dotted with natural elements that make the room feel sophisticated, not stark. Chef/owner Caroline Glover, a 2022 James Beard Award winner, cooks seasonal ingredients over a wood-fired grill with equal parts reverence and panache, turning out dishes that read as home cooking, even when venturing into such chef-driven ingredients as beef tongue, octopus and heirloom vegetables.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 4:30-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air tent
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Limited menu for takeout
- Use restaurant website to order/pay