Longtime general manager Ryan Fletter purchased Barolo Grill from his former boss, Blair Taylor, who’d founded the Italian eatery in 1992. Since taking over in 2015, Fletter has modernized the service and menu, designed by chef Darrel Truett, and built a formidable wine cellar while maintaining a touch of the classic. As a result, today Barolo Grill is informed by its past without being weighed down by it.
Since restrictions and conditions are changing frequently, contact the restaurant for the latest on COVID-related accommodations and options.
- Price: $$$, $$$$
- Outdoor seating: Heated outdoor space
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Required
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Scheduled pickup times
- Use restaurant website to order/pay