Since 1992, Barolo Grill has served upscale northern Italian fare in Cherry Creek with charm and sophistication — and a generous amount of vintage wine. Ryan Fletter, who worked there for nearly as long as it's been open, took over from Blair Taylor as owner in 2015 and quickly installed executive chef Darrel Truett in the kitchen, where cutting-edge presentations and techniques have kept the restaurant relevant and rewarding for guests. Fletter has continued the tradition of taking the staff on annual trips to Italy (pandemic aside), and Barolo's truffle dinner remains one of Denver's most indulgent culinary nights of the year.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 5-9:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Heated outdoor space
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Required
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Scheduled pickup times
- Use restaurant website to order/pay