Restaurateur Bryan Dayton closed Acorn at the Source in the summer of 2020, but quickly reopened as Bellota, Spanish for "acorn." The space is still hip and airy, with a menu of Mexican cuisine overseen by executive chef Manny Barella, who hails from Monterrey, Mexico, and worked in fine-dining restaurants in California as well as Frasca in Boulder and Uchi in Denver before bringing a taste of his hometown to Bellota.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Garage available, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay