In a cavernous brick building that was once a factory, Chad and Marla Yetka built a winery and wine bar named after their departed golden retriever, Bigsby. The wine list at Bigsby's Folly isn't lengthy or built on big-name vintages; instead, you'll find a selection of varietals made from California-grown grapes, some created on site and some crafted at the company's satellite winery in the San Francisco Bay area. A slate of wine-friendly dishes, including flatbreads, sandwiches and antipasto boards, helps round out the experience, so you can judge your favorite food-and-wine pairings before taking home a vintage-labeled bottle or growler filled from the wine tap.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 4-10 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday 10:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 10:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay