Clancy’s was founded in Wheat Ridge in 1973 by Bob “Clancy” Murray. While he’s no longer with us, a new ownership group took over and moved the pub to its current location in 2015 after its original home was slated for demolition and redevelopment. The newer Clancy’s is far bigger than the original, but still maintains its welcoming warmth and homey charm, a place where you can choose from several bars and snug spaces to while away the hours. Raise a pint to Bob Murray and one of the last great Irish pubs left in metro Denver.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats