Every neighborhood needs a neighborhood restaurant, and in Cherry Creek, that neighborhood restaurant is Elway's. The menu speaks to the primal needs of Cherry Creekers: all steaks and swank and smarts. The room is sumptuous –- not so much clubby as sleek and classy -- and the service is warm and professional. The bar is a major gathering place, and also a good spot to eat a more casual meal. A meal here isn't cheap, but for both the quality of the food and the company, it's well worth the price. And if you’re lucky, you might even spot former Number Seven himself.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 5-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay