From his tiny restaurant on Sixth Avenue, which he opened back in 2007, chef/restaurateur Alex Seidel looks outward, finding inspiration at his own farm and dairy, which provide seasonal produce and artisan cheeses for Fruition. An artist’s focus results in a compact menu, but each plate is an unforgettable masterpiece.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 5-8:30 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 5-9:30 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay