Man cannot live on soy paste and pig intestines alone. Although the Imperial's dining room is red-dragon-and-white-tablecloth elegant, it attracts a casual crowd of diners looking for the tame thrills that only Chinese food done Colorado-style can provide. All of the American-Chinese favorites are represented -- the sesame chickens, sweet-and-sour porks and mu shu everything -- and they're all executed in exemplary (if unsurprising) fashion. For those in search of a bigger rush, the kitchen also offers higher-end seafood and a great Peking duck.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 12-10 p.m.; Sunday 4-9:30 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats