After over four decades in the same location, Nabor and Norma Nuñez still make some of the tastiest Mexican home cooking in town. Settle into one of the turquoise booths and try the green chile, spicy and addictive, which contains all fresh ingredients, or the beef tacos, which come loaded with lean, shredded beef. Wash it all down with one of the bar's 100-plus tequilas.
Courtesy La Cueva Colfax Facebook
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; 5-8 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats