Even parents with toddlers in tow need a place to kick back with cold beers. The Lowry Beer Garden is the hangout of choice for young families in east Denver — and with good reason. The phrase “beer garden” is often misapplied to simple patios and decks, but here almost every seat is outdoors, and even the indoor seating is covered by only a vaulted roof with roll-up siding for walls. Stay late after all the kids go home, and you’ll have a prime spot for enjoying Colorado’s clear and crisp nights.
- Price: $$
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay