In August 2020, this eatery opened as the first effort from the food-and-beverage arm of the Flyfisher Group, a Five Points-based private-equity investment firm headed by businessman Matthew Burkett that's been focused on reinvesting in the historic neighborhood. The space is bright and cheery, with splashes of orange — including actual images of oranges on one wall — and an R&B-heavy playlist. The menu leans Southern, with such items as biscuits and gravy and a cheesy, rich take on shrimp and grits studded with slices of Andouille sausage. And of course there are mimosas — a whole list of them, available by the glass or in three flight options, alongside a selection of bubbly by the bottle.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay