Mizuna was the first restaurant from chef Frank Bonanno, whose empire now includes restaurants, bars, a food hall and even a pie shop. The flagship has maintained its elegance and upscale tradition (in this case, French) while serving as a training ground for some of the city’s best chefs and acting as a neighborhood spot in Governor’s Park. Without Mizuna, Denver’s culinary landscape would be far less rich and varied than it is today.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 5-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, Valet
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay