The original Parisi Italian Market & Deli opened in 1998, in what's now the home of Cafe Brazil, and proved so popular that it soon moved to a bigger space on Tennyson Street. The restaurant changed more than locations, though: Over the years, Simone and Christine Parisi shifted emphasis from a market that had prepared foods to more of a sit-down eatery. But one thing remained a constant: Simone wanted to serve the best authentic Italian fare possible, based on places he'd frequented growing up in Florence, including mozzarella made in-house, homemade tagliatelle and tagliolini pasta, and nearly twenty varieties of panini.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday 12-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Gift cards for purchase
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Use restaurant website to order/pay