Tucked into a nook in Writer's Square, Red Square Euro Bistro has a dark, plush interior with deep-red walls and velvet seats that line a massive wooden bar in the center of the space. The restaurant serves a menu of heavy European cuisine to diners sitting at candlelit tables. But as the night presses on, the crowd grows, coming in mostly for vodka. Red Square maintains a massive selection of imported and domestic varieties, in addition to a number of flavored types infused in-house.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 5-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay