Santiago's — in particular, this Santiago's — is one of the best places in the city for breakfast burritos, if you happen to love the foil-wrapped, un-smothered style (and let's be honest, who doesn't?). Santiago's also does a good green chile, as well as worthy tacos and non-breakfast burritos. This is a homegrown chain that seems to add links every day; with over twenty (and counting) area locations, you're never more than a few minutes' drive from a great breakfast — and another example of Denver's unique take on Mexican cuisine.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Alcohol: No alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Options may vary by location
- Use restaurant website to order/pay