Who'd have thought that the hottest spot on SoBo would serve ice cream? When Samantha Kopicko and Chia Basinger opened their storefront spot in 2009, they just wanted to serve up the very best homemade ice cream they could, using milk and cream from local dairies and spices from Savory Spice Shop to create dozens of truly cool new flavors — including the incredible Stranahan's Whiskey Brickle. But in the process, they've become a must-stop for all the hipsters heading out for a night on the town.
- Price: $
- Hours: Daily 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Alcohol: No alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Walk-up window for ordering/pickup