The decor is extraordinarily kitschy-hip: half ultra-modern diner, half rumpus room. Like everything else at the Corner Office, the menu is heavy on style and designed to catch the eye first, dragging the rest of the sensorium along behind: individual scalloped casserole dishes of lobster mac-and-cheese, flat plates of cheeseburger sliders arrayed around a squiggled nest of shoestring frites. This is powerful art-and-commerce stuff, working that tender juncture in the brain between want for comfort and want for beauty. And for a killer plate of Southern-style fried chicken and waffles.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7-10:30 a.m.; 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, Lot available, Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay