Until The Post came along, it was almost as if the Front Range had no fried chicken at all, so quickly did fans flock here. Quaffable beers and a supporting cast of other countrified fare bolstered the Post’s reputation, and devotees in need of a fix had no trouble trekking to the bedroom community of Lafayette, where the original was located. Thankfully, founder Dave Query, who also runs Jax Fish House and other Denver and Boulder eateries, soon expanded the scope of the Post, adding chicken and beer outposts in south Denver, Longmont and on Boulder’s Pearl Street Mall.
Courtesy of The Post Brewing Co.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Options may vary by location
- Use restaurant website to order/pay