This small family-owned spot has been specializing in wings for two decades, and the experience shows. The wings are on the smaller side, but with tender meat, a nice, crisp bite and a whopping 46 killer sauce and dry-rub options, size really doesn't matter here. Not sure where to start? The garlic parmesan is a customer favorite, while the hot honey mustard offers a sweet and tangy experience with a kick. Orders are placed at the counter, and you can go half and half on flavors when getting wings by the pound — an essential move if you're going for variety. Wing Hut also has a lineup of Cajun items, too, including po'boys, gumbo and fried okra, but our favorite wing side is the classic curly fries.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: No alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Use restaurant app to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay