The Mountain Sun Pub & Brewery group opened Under the Sun, its fourth restaurant, in January 2013, and the eatery is aptly named: It's located in the space directly under Southern Sun Pub & Brewery in Boulder. The menu, though, is slightly more upscale than the rest of the pubs, with a focus on local ingredients cooked in a wood-fired oven. The pizza is excellent, and the fantastic short rib dish is a bargain at $17. The restaurant also features 21 in-house beers on tap, and a rotating guest beer list.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Wednesday-Sunday 3-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay