Denver, CO 80231
Courtesy India's Restaurant Facebook
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11:30 a.m.-2:15 p.m. (lunch) Saturday 12-2:15 p.m. (lunch) Monday-Thursday 5:30-9 p.m. (dinner) Friday-Saturday 5:30-9:30 p.m. (dinner) Sunday 5:30-8:30 p.m. (dinner)
- Full bar
- Order/delivery via DoorDash, Order/delivery via Grubhub, Order/delivery via Postmates, Order/delivery via Uber Eats, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Lot available
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Order Online, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner
- Reservations Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (9)
India's Closes Tiffany Plaza Location, Will Reopen Tomorrow in New Building
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 2:21 p.m. by Mark Antonation
India's Restaurant has been around the block a few times in South Denver. Krishan Kappor's house of curries and kabobs started out as a barely noticeable eatery at the back of Tamarac Square (which has since been demolished) m...
Five favorite stuffed-dough dishes in Denver
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 4:45 p.m. by Gretchen Kurtz
The menu at Bocadillo, Derek Dietz's casual restaurant in Sunnyside, is short, with only a dozen or so choices. And while the lineup frequently includes soups, a salad and a few entrees along with the snacks, you never know what for...
Guess where you're eating? At an EatDenver restaurant if you're DonkeyHotay
Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 8:53 a.m. by Lori Midson
Cafe Society dished up four Guess Where contests last week, ranging from an Italian hoagie that I got from Fat Jack's, a takeout sandwich joint that bakes its own bread, to a steak dinner from a suburban Outback Steakhouse that was ...
Reader: What do buffets in America have to do with starving children in India?
Monday, May 21, 2012 at 6:57 a.m. by Patricia Calhoun
The news served up a smorgasbord of tidbits on buffet last week, including a guy in Wisconsin who picketed a restaurant that cut him off from an all-you-can-eat fish fry, and a Chinese buffet in the U.K. where management instituted ...
Best Of Awards
More Indian Restaurants in Denver