- Sunday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. to midnight
- $, $$
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Lot available
- Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (3)
A pint for a pint: Give blood, get a beer!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 12:59 p.m. by Lori Midson
Now, though Monday, May 31, if you donate a pint of blood, Rock Bottom Brewery will replenish your body with a pint of beer. And it's all for a very good cause...
Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 3 a.m. by Patrick Osborn
We are proud to announce the arrival of the newest member of the Institute of Drinking Studies: Nathaniel Arthur Osborn. In true Osborn fashion, he is extraordinary in his own way, with his current claim to fame being that he was te...
Wednesday, December 7, 1994 at 3 a.m. by Kyle Wagner
Hot to trot, Part I: Chile peppers are hot, all right, and a new store that sells nothing but products containing chile peppers in some form or other may have just the recipe for success. Richard Reed, a Denver musician (formerly of...
More Brewpub Restaurants in Denver