Santiago's Mexican Restaurant
Denver, CO 80204
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- No Alcohol
- Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (3)
The Ten Best Places for Green Chile in Denver
Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. by Mark Antonation
Whether New Mexico or Denver style, we love green chile. Here are the ten best in town.
Seven Spectacular Events on the Culinary Calendar This Weekend
Friday, October 13, 2017 at 5:54 a.m. by Amy Antonation
Crisp autumn days are upon us, and this weekend boasts events to warm every part of you: fundraisers to warm your shriveled-up little soul, coffee and breakfast burritos to warm your chilly hands, and feasting with family to warm yo...
Santiago's Helps Make Breakfast Burritos Denver's Official Food
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 5:54 a.m. by Mark Antonation
The Santiago’s at 571 Santa Fe Drive sees a steady influx of breakfast seekers even at mid-morning — well after the main rush-hour crush of Denverites grabbing their daily breakfast burritos. But few customers, fixated as they are o...
Best Of Awards
- Best Green Chile
- Best Breakfast Burrito -- Smothered
- Best Breakfast Burrito -- Handheld
- Best breakfast burrito — handheld
- Best green chile
- Best breakfast burrito — smothered
- Readers' Choice: Best green chile
- Best breakfast burrito – smothered
- Best breakfast burrito – handheld
- Best Breakfast Burrito — To Go
More Mexican Restaurants in Central Denver
More Mexican Restaurants in Denver