Let's hope your Christmas was better than this.
Here's you guide to all the great content on Backbeat Online you might have missed this week while you were busy getting trampled by crazed shoppers at Walmart, heavily drinking or wishing you didn't have to hang with the in-laws.
Friday, December 26, 2008
- Casa Del Soul reunion party tomorrow night
- Mile High Makeout: Binge and purge
- Rap-Up: Jewell Tyme pushing 'Music, Money, and Roundtables'
- Top Ten Metal Albums of 2008
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
- The only Christmas song you'll ever need
- Rap-Up: DJ Bedz gives mixtape profits to Safehouse Denver
- Mile High Makeout: Like a kid on Christmas
- Rap-Up: The Pirate Signal compared to... will.i.am?
- Beyond Playlist presents Xmas-rated, part six: Surprise Packages
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
- KUVO losing two longtime jazz DJs next month
- Rap-Up: Kid Hum's Fossil Fuel... for free?
- Top 10 Reissues of 2008
- Stereogum's Xmas gift for you
- Mile High Makeout: All mixed up
- Top Ten Americana Albums of 2008
- Beyond Playlist presents Xmas-rated, part five: Christmas Alternatives
Monday, December, 22, 2008