1. A pizza-shaped Danielle Anderson, aka Danielle Ate the Sandwhich, and her chef-partner were noticed by Colorado State University. We hope it wasn't the hungry mascot, Cam the Ram, posting. #staysafeDanielle.
5. And then, the band Wire Faces thanks the city itself. Again, it says "you're welcome, Wire Faces."
Thank you, #FoCoMX ... hands down one of my favorite weekends of the year, every year. Beautiful.— Julie Sutter (@juliesutter) April 26, 2015
7. Okay, now, Fort Collins is using the word "bumpin'". I guess that's a good thing?
8. But more than beer was enjoyed at the festival. Cider is making it's way into the fun.
9. Now, only a few months until Bohemian Nights is on the other side of the Tweet!
PHEW! That was long few days, but the music ROCKED! We hope you had as much as we did! See you all again soon! #FoCoMX— FoCoMX (@FoCoMX) April 26, 2015