From boobs to buildings, from 9News anchor Kyle Dyer's departure announcement to some guy who was really honest about how unprepared he was for the Boulder Flatirons, this past week has been an eventful one in Denver. We've rounded up some of our most popular recent stories and shared them here (in no particular order) for your reading pleasure.
Oh, and good news: No need to stress about driving your Colorado-plated car outside state lines anymore.
A group portrait from Denver Go Topless Day 2015.
Courtesy of Mia Jean/Denver Go Topless Day
10. What You Need to Know About Denver Go Topless Day (NSFW)
Tommy Chong will be coming to Denver, and you could win a chance to smoke with him.
9. Who Wants to Smoke Weed With Tommy Chong in Denver?
Dyer cracks a smile at an embarrassing on-screen error.
8. Anchor/Dog Bite Survivor Kyle Dyer Latest to Leave 9News
7. "Developer" Can Be a Dirty Word in Denver — Meet Five Exceptions to the Rule
PT's All Nude, also known as PT's Centerfold Show Club, where a recent shooting took place.
6. PT's All Nude Killing — and Seven Other Recent Strip Club Slayings or Attacks
Keep reading for five more stories.
Alan Prendergast's story about his old bungalow turned remodeled monster generated a lot of conversation among our readers.
5. Reader: Where Should First-Time Homebuyers Go? Out of State!
Jeremy Cadwell on the rocks.
4. How Jeremy Cadwell Almost Won a Darwin Award on Boulder's Flatirons
Sports Authority Field at Mile High as it looked in advance of the 2013 season opener featuring the Denver Broncos and the Baltimore Ravens.
3. Update: Broncos Officially Granted Naming Rights to Mile High Stadium
A photo from the Kansas State Patrol Facebook page.
2. Stop Pot Profiling by Colorado License Plate, Court Tells Kansas Troopers
1. What's Next for Ganjapreneur Kayvan Khalatbari After Selling to Willie Nelson