From boobs to buildings, from 9News anchor Kyle Dyer's departure announcement to some guy who was really honest about how unprepared he was for the Boulder Flatirons, this past week has been an eventful one in Denver. We've rounded up some of our most popular recent stories and shared them here (in no particular order) for your reading pleasure.
Oh, and good news: No need to stress about driving your Colorado-plated car outside state lines anymore.
10. What You Need to Know About Denver Go Topless Day (NSFW)
9. Who Wants to Smoke Weed With Tommy Chong in Denver?
8. Anchor/Dog Bite Survivor Kyle Dyer Latest to Leave 9News
7. "Developer" Can Be a Dirty Word in Denver — Meet Five Exceptions to the Rule
6. PT's All Nude Killing — and Seven Other Recent Strip Club Slayings or Attacks
Keep reading for five more stories.
5. Reader: Where Should First-Time Homebuyers Go? Out of State!
4. How Jeremy Cadwell Almost Won a Darwin Award on Boulder's Flatirons
3. Update: Broncos Officially Granted Naming Rights to Mile High Stadium
2. Stop Pot Profiling by Colorado License Plate, Court Tells Kansas Troopers
1. What's Next for Ganjapreneur Kayvan Khalatbari After Selling to Willie Nelson
Keep Westword Free... Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.