To anyone who knows our governor's style, the campy, casual interview wasn't out of character – not in the slightest. As a refresher course, we've gathered five of Hickenlooper's finest moments on television, from his hilarious (intentional or otherwise) mayoral campaign ads to a TED talk to the time the ’90s attacked his face.
5. In which a mayoral candidate makes change for strangers:
4. Evidently, Hickenlooper will go to great heights to make a point.
3. At least he can make fun of himself.
2. Skip to the .52 mark to see Hickenlooper sport a glorious pair of '90s glasses. Wherever he is, Rick Moranis would be proud.
1. There's something soothing about the way Hickenlooper says Bhakti Chai.