Another month, another reminder of just how expensive it's gotten to live in Denver.
August's Apartment List rent report brings good news – sort of. Median rent increased .2 percent from June to July in Denver, which is slightly less scary than that figure has been lately.
Now here's the bad news: Rent is up 3.2 percent from this time last year. A one-bedroom rents for $1,330, a two-bedroom for $1,800.
Unsurprisingly, Apartment List found the most expensive neighborhood to live in at the moment is LoDo. Median rent for a one-bedroom is $1,910, while two-bedrooms go for $3,300.
To celebrate the lifestyle of the rich and famous, we've compiled a list of what $1,910 to $3,300 a month in rent will get you in lower downtown Denver.
Continue for ten randomly selected apartments for rent in LoDo.
10. For $3,300 a month, this two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom apartment on Lincoln Street features "Pikes Peak views," lots of light and too many amenities to count, including walk-in closets, a balcony, deck or patio, granite counter tops and a hot tub/spa on the premises.
9. For $2,156, you can be the proud renter of this two-bedroom, two-bathroom, 956-square-foot apartment, whose amenities include a resort pool with a sun deck and private courtyard on property, a fitness center, a bicycle repair room and a paw wash and pet spa.
8. This complex offers a yoga studio, mountain views, a bocce-ball court and a one-bedroom apartment for $2,465 a month.
Marijuana Deals Near You
7. Though technically in Union Station North, a newly christened neighborhood in Denver that we wrote about in July, this apartment is a stone's throw from LoDo – and if you can afford $2,253 a month in rent, it's perhaps a better deal than a LoDo property. That amount will nab you a two-bedroom, two-bath 1,168-square-foot apartment complete with a gourmet kitchen featuring stainless-steel appliances and a private patio.
6. Right off 16th Street is this 1,150-square-foot one-bedroom penthouse condo that's going for $1,999 a month. The bedroom is lofted, the master bathroom includes a jetted tub, and there are plenty of exposed brick walls.
Continue for five more apartments for rent in LoDo.
5. This spacious two-bedroom, 1,283-square-foot apartment goes for $2,500 a month and features a custom-built bed, crown molding throughout, walnut cabinets and a built-in wine refrigerator.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
4. If the kitchen/living room alone doesn't sell you, nothing will. This two-bedroom, two-bathroom 1,138-square-foot apartment, going for $2,755 a month, offers valet parking and views for days.
3. Two-bedroom apartments go for $2,264 a month at this luxury apartment complex, which encourages dogs ("near several dog-friendly parks, restaurants and specialty pet supply stores") and includes a gaming area and fitness studio.
2. Though only 873 square feet, this two-bedroom apartments packs in a washer and dryer, loft-style ceilings and granite counter tops, all for $2,069 a month.
1. Near Coors Field, this 1,100-square-foot beauty offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows and an office in addition to the bedrooms, for $2,300 a month.