This election is asking for a lot of soul searching – and we're not talking about the presidential election. Coloradans must decide between nine ballot measures that, if passed, would impact everything from health care to the state's minimum wage. If you're still struggling with an item on your ballot (or the whole thing), we're here to help. Keep reading for arguments for and against this year's ballot measures.
Why You Should Vote Yes on Prop. 107 and 108, About Primaries and the Caucus
3. Minimum Rage: Inside the Fight for the $12-by-2020 Ballot Measure
4. Why You Should Vote No Against Amendment 72 to Raise Tobacco Taxes'
Why You Should Vote Yes for Proposition 106, Regarding End-of-Life Options
6. The Biggest Donors Supporting and Opposing Colorado's Ballot Measures
Keep reading for the pros and cons of this year's ballot measures.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
Why You Should Vote Yes on Amendment 70 to Raise the Minimum Wage
10. Will Voting Yes on the Cannabis Social-Use Initiative Allow Consumption at Concerts?
11. Why You Should Vote No on Amendment 69, the ColoradoCare Health Plan