December 30, 2011 | 5:54pm
You've already read about the inductees into this year's Westword Hall of Shame and refreshed your memory of this year's strange-but-true news stories, so now, as a final goodbye in a month of goodbyes to 2011, we present the top ten Latest Word blog posts, in terms of traffic. Pageviews, baby. We'll see you back here on Tuesday, January 3, 2012.
Consider this a weekend-long open thread to shake out any rants you've had building up this year.
10. Jimmer Fredette: Meet Whitney Wonnacott, BYU star's web-fave girlfriend & Chatfield grad
9. Bedbugs: Infestation in Capitol Hill apartment complex estimated at 10,000 bugs (PHOTOS)
8. Slut Walk Denver 2011 -- because rape is wrong no matter what you're wearing (PHOTOS)
7. Alexander Landau got pulled over for an illegal left turn -- and ended up beaten bloody
6. Denver: The manliest, drunkest, business-iest, happiest, safe-sex-having-ist city in America
5. Bizarre classroom posters from the '70s, Part 2: Filling in the (very strange) blanks
4. Bizarre classroom posters from the '70s: Here's why your parents are so f*cked up (PHOTOS)
3. Lee Grace Dougherty bikini shots become online peep show after family crime spree (PHOTOS)
2. Colorado day-care center proposal: Dolls must represent at least three different races
1. Westword - Denver News - The Latest Word
See more top tens from our other blogs: - Top ten Show and Tell posts of 2011 - Top ten Backbeat posts of 2011 - Top ten Cafe Society posts of 2011
Follow Westword on Twitter @DenverWestword