-- thirty-plus years your weekly, ink-stained guide to Denver -- now lives in your iPhone. For free. TheWestword
iPhone app went live last night and is stocked with much of the same content you get here at westword.com.
More specifically, you'll find:
• Denver's most complete restaurant guide, with thousands of restaurants organized by cuisine and location. You'll never go hungry again.
• A comprehensive events calendar with hundreds of things to do every day, including concerts, gallery openings, film screenings, pub crawls, sporting events and more.
• Dispatches from concerts, tastings and other parties around town, written by the award-winning Westword staff.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
• Slideshows from across Denver featuring the nightlife scene, including concerts, nightclubs, fashion shows and other events.
• A bar and club for every night and every mood.
So: Download it. Like, now. Your life will never be the same. Or something.
(And yes, Droid users, there is a Droid app in the works).