The presidential race has gotten the lion's share of the election attention this year, but there are plenty of local issues up for consideration in November. We'll continue to cover ballot issues, the Denver DA's race and other local elections up until Election Day; for now, you can catch up on the issues we have already dissected. Check back for more election coverage, and watch for another roundup before November 8.
1. All About the 9 Amendments and Propositions on Colorado's Ballot
2. Fifteen Colorado Counties Will Vote on Marijuana Measures in November
3. Why You Should Vote No on Amendment 70 Against Raising the Minimum Wage
Why You Should Vote Yes on Amendment 70 to Raise the Minimum Wage
4. Will Voting Yes on the Cannabis Social-Use Initiative Allow Consumption at Concerts?
5. Why You Should Vote Yes for Amendment 69, the ColoradoCare Health Plan
Why You Should Vote No on Amendment 69, the ColoradoCare Health Plan
6. How "Terrible" Trump and Clinton Help the Libertarian Party in Colorado and Beyond
7. The Race for Denver District Attorney: Meet Helen Morgan
Keep Westword Free... Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.