The presidential race has gotten the lion's share of the election attention this year, but there are plenty of local issues up for consideration in November. We'll continue to cover ballot issues, the Denver DA's race and other local elections up until Election Day; for now, you can catch up on the issues we have already dissected. Check back for more election coverage, and watch for another roundup before November 8.
1. All About the 9 Amendments and Propositions on Colorado's Ballot
2. Fifteen Colorado Counties Will Vote on Marijuana Measures in November
3. Why You Should Vote No on Amendment 70 Against Raising the Minimum Wage
Why You Should Vote Yes on Amendment 70 to Raise the Minimum Wage
4. Will Voting Yes on the Cannabis Social-Use Initiative Allow Consumption at Concerts?
5. Why You Should Vote Yes for Amendment 69, the ColoradoCare Health Plan
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
Why You Should Vote No on Amendment 69, the ColoradoCare Health Plan
6. How "Terrible" Trump and Clinton Help the Libertarian Party in Colorado and Beyond
7. The Race for Denver District Attorney: Meet Helen Morgan