Denver's dining scene gave us plenty to chew on this week, with unexpected closings — including Patsy's after 95 years, and the Cherry Creek Osaka Ramen after less then a year — and announcements of other restaurants growing, with White Fence Farm opening in Westminster and Denver Beer Co also heading north, to Arvada. Keep reading for our most popular food stories of the week.
Jeff Osaka making ramen.
10. Jeff Osaka Closes Cherry Creek Ramen Shop, Reboots Twelve
Casa Bonita, a monument to Tex-Mex?
9. Reader: Only an Ignorant Texan Would Think Tex-Mex Is Mexican
The cheeseballs at Mell's, made fresh daily.
8. Say Cheese: Denver's Seven Best Cheese Shops, and What to Eat When You Go
Patrick Crawford (left) and Charlie Berger plan to open a third location next year.
Denver Beer Co
7. Denver Beer Company Will Open Third Brewery, in Olde Town Arvada
All aboard for brunch at Snooze in Union Station.
6. "Snooze" Describes a Person Who Waits Over an Hour for Brunch
Keep reading for five more of this week's most popular food stories.
The original White Fence Farm; the flock is growing.
White Fence Farm
5. White Fence Farm Adds to Flock With Westminster Spot
Let the games begin!
Board Game Republic
4. Game On: Eat, Drink and Win at Board Game Republic
Husband and wife salad at Hop Alley.
3. The Ten Best Chinese Restaurants in Denver in 2016
Garrett Wales, Meg Gill and Todd Usry are talking beer.
The High End
2. AB InBev's Craft-Brewery Team Fighting Back Against Charges They Sold Out
The end of an era: Patsy's closes.
1. Denver's Northside Loses Another Classic Italian Restaurant as Patsy's Closes