Denver's dining scene gave us plenty to chew on this week, with unexpected closings — including Patsy's after 95 years, and the Cherry Creek Osaka Ramen after less then a year — and announcements of other restaurants growing, with White Fence Farm opening in Westminster and Denver Beer Co also heading north, to Arvada. Keep reading for our most popular food stories of the week.
10. Jeff Osaka Closes Cherry Creek Ramen Shop, Reboots Twelve
9. Reader: Only an Ignorant Texan Would Think Tex-Mex Is Mexican
8. Say Cheese: Denver's Seven Best Cheese Shops, and What to Eat When You Go
7. Denver Beer Company Will Open Third Brewery, in Olde Town Arvada
6. "Snooze" Describes a Person Who Waits Over an Hour for Brunch
Keep reading for five more of this week's most popular food stories.
5. White Fence Farm Adds to Flock With Westminster Spot
4. Game On: Eat, Drink and Win at Board Game Republic
3. The Ten Best Chinese Restaurants in Denver in 2016
2. AB InBev's Craft-Brewery Team Fighting Back Against Charges They Sold Out
1. Denver's Northside Loses Another Classic Italian Restaurant as Patsy's Closes
Keep Westword Free... Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.