Bistro Vendôme rises above kitschy French shtick with an alluring menu and warm hospitality typical of the restaurants run by chef Jennifer Jasinski and business partner Beth Gruitch. Timeless classics like onion soup, steak frites and escargot vie for attention alongside more modern, seasonally driven creations, giving guests plenty of options. The eatery also introduced a new kids' menu ("Oui Chefs") when it moved from its longtime Larimer Square location to the more family-friendly Park Hill neighborhood in February 2023. There, Bistro Vendôme maintains its charm with fresh interiors and an expansive, shady patio. Whether you’re stopping for some happy-hour bubbly or a brunchtime croque madame, Bistro Vendôme is as close as you’ll get to Paris in the Mile High City.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 4-9 p.m.; Friday 4-10 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m.-2 p.m. & 4-10 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m.-2 p.m. & 4-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining