Standing out is tough in a city where beer drinkers can simply walk a few blocks from their front doors to find quality suds in a multitude of new breweries. Since opening in 2012, Black Shirt has drawn crowds by aiming for continuous improvement in its beer lineup and offering value-adds like a three patios, including a killer back patio complete with a stage for live bands and a pizza kitchen with food that’s far more than an afterthought.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay