Greek-American diners pepper the stretch of Colfax known as Greek Town, but Chef Zorba's resides just off Denver's favorite street on a calm and tree-shaded block of Congress Park. Neighbors have been strolling to Chef Zorba's since 1978. A new owner took over in 2018, but some of the traditional dishes have stayed. Among pages of American diner items -- omelets, burgers, green chile cheese fries -- there's a solid mass of recognizable standards, along with a few surprises, like an always solid chicken-lemon-rice soup, also known as avgolemono.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Daily 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay