Little Ollie’s has held down its corner of Cherry Creek for almost two decades, and owner Charlie Huang never stops making improvements. (He never stops telling amusing stories, either, if you’re lucky enough to catch him between trips to Jing and his restaurant in Aspen.) He keeps updating the interior of this streamlined, elegant spot — and also keeps adjusting the menu, adding sushi, adding more healthful items, adding dishes that focus on local ingredients. But the classics remain some of the favorites of the Little Ollie’s regulars — fried dumplings; Peking duck, with its crispy skin; mu shu pork (the server will divide the dish if you’re not up to it); Mongolian beef; succulent steamed sea bass – and a meal here always ends with some of the town’s most promising fortune cookies.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Saturday 11:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Sunday 12-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay