Is Arvada becoming the new neighborhood for great drinking? Just a couple of blocks from Kline's Beer Hall and School House Kitchen & Libations, New Image Brewing pours barrel-aged beers brewed in-house, featuring creative styles for adventurous palates (think two different Brett saisons). But there's also a full bar featuring cocktails made with beer ingredients, so you'll find, for example, housemade syrups and bitters flavored with individual hop varietals blended into seasonally inspired drinks. The small-plates lineup feels equally ingredient-driven, with sweet fruit and fennel sopes, duck confit and shrimp-kimchi tostadas as examples from the elevated brewpub menu.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 1-9 p.m.
Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Heated outdoor space, Open-air tent
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: On-street
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay