Located in a sea of noodle shops along South Federal Boulevard, Pho Duy still serves the best pho in town from this former KFC it moved to in 2015. The aromatic broth, fresh and flavorful meats, and options far beyond the standards — there’s even a vegetarian broth — keep this pho joint on the top of everyone’s list of standby lunches, between-meal drop-ins and cold-weather haunts.
- Price: $
- Hours: Daily 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Use restaurant website to order/pay