Chef An Nguyen honed her skills for years at New Saigon, which her parents owned until 2017. Now Nguyen's out on her own, proving that she's a force to be reckoned with. The menu at Savory Vietnam is big, offering dozens of soups, salads, noodle and rice dishes, stir-fries, hot pots and chef's specials. Order family-style to sample vegetarian dishes and meats done using many cooking techniques; each dish comes from the kitchen vibrant with color, aroma and flavor, like a tour of a busy street market.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-8:45 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay