Chef Cindhura Reddy and her husband, Elliot Strathmann, took over Spuntino in 2014, adding their own touches to the intimate Italian eatery. Today, hand-rolled pastas and braised meats are the stars, while goat from El Regalo Ranch and creamy arancini have become signature items. At the bar, Strathmann has amassed a collection of Italian amari, the bitter after-dinner spirits that give diners one more reason to linger. Since June, Spuntino has been serving dinner entirely outdoors, while Strathmann has personally walked to-go orders to Highland neighbors.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Sunday, Wednesday-Thursday 5-8:30
Friday-Saturday 5-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air tent
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase