Oh, how things change. What was Mary & Lou's Cafe for a million years is now a trendy diner for the new century, full of hip hustle and bustle. The huge, laughter-filled room has a buzz, and the fusion-y menu seems to appeal to cops, artists, businesspeople and frat boys alike. Patrons get a snootful of music with their drinks on Saturdays; finding a seat may not always be easy, but enjoying the sweet bebop combos is almost guaranteed.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Free, Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Scheduled pickup times
- Use restaurant website to order/pay