The Noshery, which Andrea Knight opened in the summer of 2014 across the street from Regis University in northwest Denver, is the kind of place that every neighborhood needs: a friendly, unpretentious spot for meeting friends, settling in with a computer and coffee, and grabbing a bite. "It's always been a dream of mine to have a little cafe and bakery," says Knight. "It's a collaboration of all the different places I've worked." And her past experience handling pastry shows: The Noshery's case is filled with delectable scones, coffee cake, brownies and cookies. But the savory food here is worthy of attention, too: a fat breakfast burrito, fried eggs served with two biscuits drenched in sausage gravy and pork green chili, a playful macaroni and cheese, and a well-edited selection of sandwiches.
- Price: $
- Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 6:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay