Filled with art, items from local makers for sale and boundless good vibes, the Noshery is more than a cafe; it's a neighborhood hub for the Northside — and don't you dare call the area by any other name. Co-owner Justa Ward Alvarez is just as passionate about the neighborhood's history and future as she is about pastries, pies and custom birthday cakes for kids of the cafe's regulars — of which there are many. Whether you're popping in for a latte or lunch, the Nosh will be there for you with scratch-made food, a caffeine fix and a friendly face.
- Price: $
- Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 6:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay