Tony Pasquini opened his first restaurant back in 1986, when he was barely of legal age to have a liquor license. In the years since then, he’s opened and closed restaurants, franchised and bought back others – including the location in Highland, now known as Tony P's. It’s a true neighborhood joint, and since this neighborhood is one of the hottest hipster destinations in the city, the Tony P's in Highland not only serves up its traditional Italian dishes based on old family recipes, but also live music several nights a week. Some regulars drop by at the beginning of their night, others come at the end for a final drink in the cozy adjacent bar, Zio Romolo Alley Bar. And others just make a night of it at Tony P's.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday 4-11 p.m.; Tuesday-Thursday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-11:30 p.m.; Saturday 3-11:30 p.m.; Sunday 3-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay