The Westword.com blog shortcut, October 21 edition
Reading is fun-da-mental.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Counting up the cash Jesse Morreale paid for the 1st Avenue Hotel.
• Westword restaurant-reviewing alum John Kessler shares memories of brew and beaver at the Wynkoop Brewing Co.
• Jason Sheehan talks about swimming in gluttony at Jax Fish House.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• A look at the fleshy new 3Oh!3 video.
Today in The Latest Word:
• The link between Bob Beauprez, robo-calls and The Solidarity Institute.
• Behind the scenes at KS-107.5's exclusive Barack Obama interview.
• A look at the George W. Bush-John McCain Hug Mobile. Awwwww. -- Michael Roberts
Get the Weekly Newsletter