Keegan Gerhard has earned his place as a celebrity chef. Before the TV shows, before the stand-up hosting duties for Food Network, he spent years working as a cook and patissier in some of the best kitchens in America. In the summer of 2008, he and his wife, Lisa Bailey, opened D Bar right here in Denver, where they started serving up amazing desserts. But they do much more at D Bar, adding such items as salads and sandwiches to a simple board called "Things We Like to Eat," as well as liquor. Moving to bigger digs in November 2014, expanding the dinner menu and adding a retail counter with coffee service, D Bar is a great place to both begin and end a night -- or start out the morning with espresso and pastry.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Wednesday & Thursday 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 10:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 10:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay