Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities
Arvada, CO 80003
The Arvada Center
- Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Upcoming Events Here (11)
Related Stories (131)
100 Colorado Creatives 4.0: Jessica Forrestal
Monday, July 16, 2018 at 6:55 a.m. by Susan Froyd
Jessica Forrestal’s work is about stuff—and what happens to it after we’re done with it.
Ten Things to Do in Denver for $10 and Under (Four Free)
Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 8:29 a.m. by Byron Graham
Don't let this weekend pass you by.
Eleven Things Art Lovers Can Do and See on First Friday Weekend
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 7:50 a.m. by Susan Froyd
Don't waste this First Friday weekend in Denver.
100 Colorado Creatives 4.0: Max Kauffman
Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 7 a.m. by Susan Froyd
Max Kauffman's work is expansive.
Best Of Awards
- Best Theater Repertory
- Best Revolving Showcase of Contemporary Colorado Artists
- Best Children's Theater Programming
- Best Repertory Company
- Best children's theater programming
- Best Sculpture Show — Group
- Best Actress in a Musical
- Best Theater for Slightly Conservative Relatives
- Best Actor in a Musical
- Best Costume Design