Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities
Arvada, CO 80003
The Arvada Center
- Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (153)
Arvada Center Announces First Wave of Summer Concerts
Friday, February 14, 2020 at 10 a.m. by Westword Staff
Colorado Ballet, FACE Vocal Band and Cleo Parker Robinson Dance will perform at the Arvada Center's Summer Concert Series.
Murder, Mayhem and Mystery at the Arvada Center
Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 6:52 a.m. by Juliet Wittman
This production of Agatha Christie's play is a wild ride.
Need a Laugh? Check Into Plaza Suite at the Arvada Center.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 7:56 a.m. by Juliet Wittman
No reservations about Neil Simon's hit from the '60s.
Colorado Creatives: Michael Paglia
Monday, September 9, 2019 at 8:48 a.m. by Susan Froyd
Art critic Michael Paglia's celebrating three shows related to the ten-year anniversary of Colorado Abstract: Paintings and Sculpture.
Best Of Awards
- Best Place to See Talented Actors...Again and Again
- Best Children's Theater Programming
- Best Theater Repertory
- Best Revolving Showcase of Contemporary Colorado Artists
- Best Repertory Company
- Best children's theater programming
- Best Sculpture Show — Group
- Best Theater for Slightly Conservative Relatives
- Best Actress in a Musical
- Best Actor in a Musical