Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities
Arvada, CO 80003
The Arvada Center
- Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (151)
Need a Laugh? Check Into Plaza Suite at the Arvada Center.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 7:56 a.m. by Juliet Wittman
No reservations about Neil Simon's hit from the '60s.
Colorado Creatives: Michael Paglia
Monday, September 9, 2019 at 8:48 a.m. by Susan Froyd
Art critic Michael Paglia's celebrating three shows related to the ten-year anniversary of Colorado Abstract: Paintings and Sculpture.
Colorado Creatives: Mary Voelz Chandler
Monday, August 26, 2019 at 9:27 a.m. by Susan Froyd
Mary Voelz Chandler, a respected journalist and critic, has written about the arts and architecture for decades.
Colorado Artists Deconstruct Design in Blurring the Line at Arvada Center
Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 7:04 a.m. by Michael Paglia
Two shows this summer look at domestic design.
Best Of Awards
- Best Place to See Talented Actors...Again and Again
- Best Children's Theater Programming
- Best Theater Repertory
- Best Revolving Showcase of Contemporary Colorado Artists
- Best Repertory Company
- Best children's theater programming
- Best Sculpture Show — Group
- Best Theater for Slightly Conservative Relatives
- Best Actress in a Musical
- Best Actor in a Musical